Bullied to death by Social Services

Bullied to death by Social ServicesHow a devoted mother with a loving middle-class family was forcibly separated from her son - with fatal consequences

Late morning, April 2003, and for the tenth time in two hours I called my cousin Pam’s mobile.

Again there was no answer, and I was beginning to worry. Earlier, I’d driven past her house and had considered stopping for a coffee — but it was very early, so I’d gone home.

Half an hour later, I’d called her mobile. Then her landline. Then I’d tried texting her. Nothing. For someone who always loved talking on the phone, it was unprecedented.
Proud of his mum: Jack today, with his mother's cousin Sally Jones. His mother Pam took her own life after a series of problems with social services

Proud of his mum: Jack today, with his mother's cousin Sally Jones. His mother Pam took her own life after a series of problems with social services

There was further reason for my fears. Since her teens, Pam had suffered periodic bouts of depression, and this had intensified recently.

A single mum, Pam was despairing at being parted — on the diktat of Social Services — from the son she adored, 11-year-old Jack. I knew I had to return to her house.

As I drove, the words ‘She’s dead’ hammered ominously in my head. I battered on the door of her house but there was no answer. Peering through a window, I saw Pam, motionless, on the sofa.

I strained my eyes, desperate to see a hint of breathing, but my tears blurred my vision.

I searched feverishly for something to break the window but the double glazing looked impregnable. I rang 999 and within minutes the place was screaming with police cars. Eight blows of a sledgehammer smashed the lock and paramedics rushed in, confirming what I already knew.

‘I’m afraid your cousin’s dead — must have been for hours,’ said one. ‘There’s no way you could have saved her even if you’d come this morning.

‘No, don’t go in. Far better you see her and say goodbye at the Chapel of Rest when she’s been tidied up and looking nice.’

In shock, I rang my family to tell them the news. Her mother, sister and I went to the home of Jack’s foster parents, and we broke the news to him as gently as we could.

Jack was distraught. He loved his mum and had always said he wanted to live with her full-time when he reached 18. We all stayed at my house that night to support him.

Amid our grief, we felt growing anger at the role which Social Services had played in Pam’s death.

Rather than support my cousin and help manage her (admittedly difficult) situation, we strongly felt they had made things much worse.

In short, we believed she felt persecuted and that this contributed to her suicide.

Pam and I had always been close; as children, we had often played together. Her father was an engineer; her mother, a secretary.

Pam was a year younger than me (I’m now 59), and we shared a zany sense of humour. We even looked rather alike, though she was prettier than me.

I was lucky enough to go on to study English at Oxford University, and later made a career at the BBC as a reporter, but even as a child Pam began to lose her way.
Pam taking Jack out for a trip when he was about 5. A single mum, Pam was despairing at being parted - on the diktat of social services - from the son she adored

Pam taking Jack out for a trip when he was about 5. A single mum, Pam was despairing at being parted - on the diktat of social services - from the son she adored

Her parents split when she was 11, and she moved schools several times. She was highly strung, and suffered occasional times of psychological turmoil, but nothing was diagnosed.

Her choice of men sometimes worried her family, too. But at 24, she finally seemed to settle with a steady boyfriend and moved to the Channel Islands.

When she became pregnant, however, the relationship deteriorated. Pam moved back home and was supported loyally by her mother and sister, who lived nearby.

Gemma was born in 1981 and Pam lovingly cared for her little girl. But she began, too, to suffer spells of depression and feelings of inadequacy. Sometimes she heard voices, and occasionally bouts of paranoia, which puzzled her doctors.

They labelled these mood swings  ‘transient psychotic episodes’ — a nebulous phrase. She was never diagnosed with anything as severe as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.

They prescribed various drugs, which often made things worse. Pam would often be woozy or confused as a result of the medication, which was intensely distressing for her and us.

Although several family members visited her regularly, and cared for Gemma if Pam had an episode of confusion, social services claimed she was an inadequate mother.
Jack was born in 1993. Because she was a vulnerable mother, Pam spent several months in a hospital mother-and-baby support unit, caring for him in a sheltered environment

Jack was born in 1993. Because she was a vulnerable mother, Pam spent several months in a hospital mother-and-baby support unit, caring for him in a sheltered environment

They put her under unnerving supervision, noting every time she was panicked or confused — failing to see that it was their dictatorial supervision which was heightening her troubled state of mind.

Finally, when Gemma was two, the little girl was taken away, amid absolutely heartbreaking scenes.

Pam never saw her daughter again. Understandably, it fuelled her lifelong fear of social services.

Pam tried to get on with her life, but in the late 1980s began a relationship with Jason — an unpredictable drug-user who periodically beat her up. Her family were horrified.

She became pregnant again, and Jack was born in 1993. Because she was a vulnerable mother, Pam spent several months in a hospital mother-and-baby support unit, caring for him in a sheltered environment.

Jason visited only periodically, and he had little contact with Jack, which eventually dwindled to nothing.

Once home on her own, Pam’s panic attacks and depression intensified. She became convinced that social services were plotting to take Jack for adoption, as they had Gemma.

Social workers handled this spectacularly badly. They were mostly young and childless, and would often visit her nervously in pairs, as though she were a dangerous animal.

I was there once when they visited, and noticed how cold and accusing they seemed — and how intimidated and jumpy Pam was in their presence.

They criticised minor slips, such as when she didn’t immediately spot that Jack had a dirty nappy. Any mother would have felt intimidated — but with Pam’s history she felt overwhelmed.
Pam was allowed to see Jack, supervised, for just six hours a week because social services claimed she might be a danger to him

Pam was allowed to see Jack, supervised, for just six hours a week because social services claimed she might be a danger to him

A few months later, two-year-old Jack was placed in foster care ten miles away, where he received little stimulation. I collected him regularly for Pam’s access visits, and noted that he was usually watching TV (which maddened Pam, as she loved taking him to play in the park).

When he broke a leg in the foster family’s home in unexplained circumstances, the incident was brushed aside as an unavoidable tumble.

And because Pam’s condition remained ‘unchanged’, social workers judged that she was still an unfit mother. Not once did they take note of Pam’s large, loving and respectable family unit, who were a constant presence in her and Jack’s life.

And so, heartbreakingly, Pam was allowed to see Jack, supervised, for just six hours a week because social services claimed she might be a danger to him. This was despite the fact that she’d never shown the slightest aggression towards him and he always begged to be with her.

Worse was to come. Six months later, Pam was informed that her visits would be reduced to just three hours a week. Social Services didn’t even deign to give her an explanation.

Distraught at her lack of contact with Jack, she believed — with good reason — that Social Services were reducing her time with her son in preparation for having him taken away full-time. She was near-suicidal with despair.

It was down to Pam’s own mother, now a determined pensioner, to spend thousands on a last-ditch fight through the courts to try to prevent Jack being taken into full-time care.

To Social Services’ amazement, the judge — impressed by the level of family support from her mother, sister and me — gave Pam’s mother short-term custody of Jack, allowing mother and child to re-integrate gradually. It was the news Pam had been waiting for.

The following year, the court returned Jack, by now a bubbly five-year-old, full-time to Pam. She was overjoyed.

With Jack to herself, Pam was the happiest I had seen her. She was exhilarating company, with a ribald sense of humour. She was also a talented cook, who adored making dinner for her friends.

Sadly, Social Services continued to pursue her. They frequently called unannounced and monitored every minor problem.

Pam tried desperately to carry on. We all saw that, despite her problems, she and her son had the most powerful, loving relationship. It’s a tragedy that Social Services could never see this for themselves.

In 2000, social workers decided that Jack should once again be fostered during the week, citing Pam’s continued panic attacks. Again, they couldn’t see that they themselves were fuelling her panic.

Jack was sent to a kindly foster family nearby and allowed to see his mother for a few hours at weekends.
Today, Jack is a delightful 21-year-old who remembers his mother with affection and love

Today, Jack is a delightful 21-year-old who remembers his mother with affection and love

He was forbidden to stay overnight unsupervised — not even, to Pam’s fury, on Christmas Eve, when she longed to see the look on his face when he woke up and saw his Christmas stocking.

Then, in the autumn of 2002, and frustrated by what we all thought were the social workers’ unreasonable demands, Pam disobeyed their instructions and took her son for a day out in London.

But what began as a happy day went wrong when she suffered a panic attack, becoming breathless amid the throngs of shoppers. Jack, by then a capable ten-year-old, coped sensibly, finding a cafe where she could recover.

But the damage was done. Social Services found out and applied for a full custody order, claiming that Jack was at risk.

It was a turning point. With the court case scheduled to take place in April 2003, Pam was miserably aware that she was about to lose her son. She made a string of anguished calls to her psychiatric unit’s crisis team, but no one helped. The night before she died, the phone line was unmanned.

And this time, unusually, she did not ring her mother or me to say how desperate she felt.

An inquest several months later decided she had killed herself with a massive overdose.

Sifting through her possessions after her death was heartbreaking.

We discovered 1,550 capsules of 18 types of prescribed drug, and scores of desperate text messages stored on her mobile, one explaining that she was taking her own life as she felt utterly alone and dreaded losing her son.

After her death, we tried to remember the good things about her life.

Today, Jack is a delightful 21-year-old and we see him regularly. He remembers his mother with affection and love.

‘She was a great Mum,’ he says. ‘She always encouraged me and made sure I finished my homework. She fought to make sure I got into the best senior school nearby.

‘After her death, my extended family constantly helped me. I went to a good university and I’m hoping to work in ophthalmology.

‘I like to think Mum would be proud of how I’ve turned out. The way she brought me up is definitely part of that.’

He also recalls those hard days when social workers penetrated their happy family bubble.

‘I know Social Services have an important job to do, but I feel they often don’t realise how their behaviour affects the families they’re dealing with. They were cruel to my mum.’

‘A few years ago, because I’d turned out so well, Social Services asked me to be a poster boy for social work in this area. I refused, furious that they were trying to take credit for how I’d turned out after all they’d put us through.’

To avoid further pain, we did not pursue a formal complaint against Social Services — but they knew all too well what we thought of their role in it all.

But Pam’s death robbed a young boy of the mother he adored, and left her family angry They failed to see that she had the loving support of an extended family.

We have always accepted that anyone who has problems like Pam needs to be watched carefully. But rather than help with her problems, social workers micro-managed, bullied and unnerved her. They substituted understanding with heavy-handed surveillance that only intensified her troubles.

We can never forget their failure to accept their role in triggering her attacks, and their glaring absence at her moments of greatest need.

A spokesperson for the County Council involved, which is in the Midlands, said: ‘We are unable to comment on this individual case.’

Some names have been changed.

A version of this column originally appeared in:

Why I Cry!

article-2300532-18F9624A000005DC-392_634x516[1]My family has been ripped apart! Princess and Dorothy, two beautiful girls who are a part of me. I love them and they are my blood. They are and always will be my biological grandchildren.

Princess and Dorothy, two beautiful girls who are a part of me. I love them and they are my blood. They are and always will be my biological grandchildren.

The state of Minnesota didn't blink an eye giving them, my grandchildren, away without giving us a call or a chance to get to know them and love them. This happened after numerous ongoing attempts to work with the interstate transfer system between Minnesota and Mississippi .

Regarding the treatment I obtained by the Minnesota and Mississippi Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC) office. Their actions caused me to loose custody of my precious grandchildren.

Both Minnesota and Mississippi state agencies supported giving me custody of my grandchildren. However, the countless delays filtered an ongoing battle between Minnesota DHS, the Minnesota district court, and the Minnesota State Supreme Court.

Both state agencies, along with the ICPC process failed to protect my children by failing to adequately and timely process the necessary paperwork to complete the interstate transfer.

These delays caused my grandchildren to sit in a foster home and to prolong their placement. Which ultimately caused me to loose my rights to my grandchildren. The result was devastating. My grandchildren were eventually seized by the Minnesota DHS department, and adopted out to the foster parents who were caring for them.

Later I learned through the discovery process that the social service workers and the foster parent were behind the scenes manipulating the process in order to purposely hold my children in the foster home and later claim it would not be in the best interest of the children to be moved from their foster parents. They even created a so called special needs claim in which one of the State Supreme Court justices, justice Alan Page, addresses in his dissent. If you read his dissent posted below in the supreme court opinion he understood what was happening in my case.

What I experienced in my eyes was a well planned and well thought out strategy by the Minnesota social service department, the foster parent, and the Minnesota court judge working in collusion to steal my grandchildren.

They used the situation with the delay in the Mississippi ’s paperwork due to Mississippi trying to rebound from Hurricane Katrina and prolonged the transfer which lasted for several years. My oldest granddaughter was only two and a half moths old. The other child was not yet even born.

The Mississippi delay help filter a prolong process, that eventually was manipulated by the Minnesota DHS, to first place blame on the Mississippi DHS, request ongoing unwarranted numerous request for me to do in order to get my children. This was being done in order to prolong the process, then ultimately make the claim that the children were attached to their foster parents and should not be transferred due to the best interest of the children.

My grandchildren do not deserve this, they are caught up in the middle and I need your assistance to get my grandchildren back. My children should not get caught in the middle of bureaucratic red tape which has cost them their right to grow up with their biological family.

Yes, I'm frustrated and believe I have every reason to be! How can someone design a law that is ripping apart peoples lives? Is there anyone out there who will hear my cry?

I do believe that foster parents are a Godsend and have changed the lives of many children across this world. They play a major part in raising healthy children with normal lives. But foster care is for children who don't have a suitable family readily available to them, in my eyes.

While I appreciate the foster family for being there for my grandchildren all of these years. Now it's time for them to be with family and get to know their grandma, aunt's and uncle's, their other siblings and cousins.

I'm asking for any and all that can read my story or hear my voice to listen to this loving grandmother's pleas for help. I'm crying and bearing my heart & soul to each and every one of you. I need your prayers, love, and support to get a breakthrough.

My fight is not over yet. My hope is to take my case to the US Supreme Court. However, I need your help to get there.

It may be me today but it could be anyone of you tomorrow. Let's prevent this NOW. So no one else will know the pain of being ripped away from their loved ones.

Minnesota Supreme Court Justice Alan Page Dissenting Wrote:"The relative's petition should be considered first and others should only be looked at if they are not providing adequately for the child""I do not believe that the Legislature intended that relatives - who can meet the child's needs and offer a loving home - be passed over merely because nonrelatives may be marginally "better" in some sense, such as being more affluent or better educated than the relative"

"This case requires us to interpret Minnesota Statutes § 259.57 (2012). That statute provides, in relevant part: In reviewing this adoptive placement and in determining In reviewing adoptive placement and in determining appropriate adoption,the court shall consider placement, consistent with the child’s best interests and in the following order, with (1) a relative or relatives of the child, or
(2) an important friend with whom the child has resided or had significant contact.

End Quote---

Please review the Minnesota Supreme Court ruling posted below:
Please read the dissent by: PAGE, Justice (dissenting).
He got it right, he understood what was going on. My children were stolen.

Minnesota Supreme Court Opinion
Also the law was amended during the time this case was being brought up on appeal. Minnesota Statutes § 259.57 (2012)

Please read my story and related news articles at ireport.cnn by clicking link posted below


Please Help Me!


Dorothy Knox Dunning
Gautier Mississippi

No help in sight

mkbntg2ibfqq7bmwem6l[1]My story is long and still unfolding. I am currently in a battle to save my grandson. His father is a violent man. At this time, this violent mans family is manipulating the agencies in my state and attempting to take my grandson from his mother. My family has made multiple inquiries begging for help. We have asked the Department of Children and Families for help and at the very least welfare checks on my grandson. There have been multiple investigations substantiating the fathers violence which on 4 occasions has taken place in the presence of my grandson. Yet DCF has continued to allow him uninhibited access to this small child and even allowed my grandson to reside without supervision in the home where the violence took place. At.this time I may have to become a fugitive for trying to protect him. No state agency here will help him.

Christian Michael Collins

314488_305071976183461_160088211_n[1]I am writing you today to ask for your help and support in keeping a family together. I am the Grandmother of a now 6 year old little boy named Christian Michael Collins. He was taken by the State on June 14th 2010 because my daughter went down a path of drugs and bad choices. At the time (before they took him) I was trying to figure out how I could take custody of her 2 boys. Not having much money I couldn't afford an Attorney to do this. So I was learning on my own. But in a matter of weeks my daughter got in trouble with the law and the State stepped in. I told them from the beginning that I wanted the boys. I had been the one raising them from birth, financially, emotionally and physically because my daughter was only 15 when she had my 1st grandson and 17 when she had the 2nd one.

I know that doesn't sound good, but I was trying everything I could to help my daughter from the time I started having troubles with her at around age 11. But all I could do now was move forward and support her with taking care of these little ones. When the 1st case worker (Kirsten) came to my home I told her that I wanted the boys to stay with me. I was told by her that the best thing I could do was to be a support to my daughter (she had nowhere else to go) to help her do what she needed to do to get her boys back. I was also told at that time that a brother and sister in-law of the youngest son would take them (all my family lived out of State at the time and they wouldn't send them out of State). So I trusted them that they knew what was best for everyone. The boys stayed with me until the next week when my daughter had court. But when we got there the caseworker (Kirsten) informed me that the brother and sister in-law backed out and that the boys would be going into foster care that day. I was in shock, no one had called me to see if there was another option.

So not truly knowing what drug addiction was all about, I just told my daughter, do what they tell you that you need to do and get the boys back. Then the long journey started. There was many, many, set backs. On at least 2 occasions I told the new case worker (Priya) that my daughter isn't ready to get better and I just want the boys. She encouraged me again, to be the support for my daughter because she had nowhere else to go. So I listened and kept trying. Finally at the end of January 2011 I said enough is enough and kicked her out of my home. My focus was now on my Grandsons. A week or so later in Feb 2011 there was a hearing and the Judge (Bazzelle) started talking about Adoption for Christian (Kylers father was doing what he needed to do to get Kyler back). But the Judge ordered that a Therapist do some research on if it would be in Christians best interest to be separated from his brother and be adopted. So that’s when I started looking into what I could do to have Christian and keep him in our family (mind you I have younger children of my own who were like siblings to Christian).

The Therapist Rachel Jones met with everyone involved including me and my children. I also told her, that I wanted the boys. By the time we went back to court at the end of April 2011 the foster family had backed out of being foster parents and a new foster family had them for only 3 weeks. I had been having twice a month visit with the boys unsupervised for 3 hours. So there was still a bond with me and my children. When we went into court on Apr. 27th 2011 and Rachel started her report she said, it would not be in Christian’s best interest to be adopted to strangers and the kinship window should be reopened and that he should be placed with family. I thought at that point they would consider me being that that is how the Law is written. But instead she stopped Rachel right there and said it is too late he is being Adopted! Again in shock I raised my hand and ask the Judge if I could speak. She said to me "If you think you’re going to change my mind you’re not ...but go ahead". I pleaded with her and told her how much we loved Christian and how much we wanted him and that my children feel as if they lost a sibling. And that we need him as much as he needs us. All she said was Thank You and then asked the Foster family who he had been with only 3 weeks if they wanted to adopt him. They said yes.

At that point talking to many people they said I needed to go get my own Attorney and fight for him. I immediately found one and borrowed money and had many people donate money to help pay for this. And now to this point we have been to court 6 times and the Court will never hear my case. They (*Caseworker, GAL, Asst. AG, and the Judge) always have some kind of excuse and sometimes seem like they don’t know if they are coming or going (and I think to myself "these are the people deciding what is best for my grandson?").My Daughters rights were Terminated on Nov 30th 2011 where she asked the Judge that she consider me to adopt Christian. I had a final Hearing on Dec. 21st 2011. On Dec 7th we were informed that the Foster parent ask to have their Adoption case (we didn't even know they had filed for adoption) consolidated with mine. The Judge granted it and we had the hearing without being able to prepare (originally this date was supposed to be a pre-trial for my Evidentiary Hearing). Through this whole ordeal I was never given an Evidentiary Hearing and was denied my Due Process. A day later Dec 22nd 2011 the Judge made her decision and was in favor of the Foster family adopting my grandson. A day after that Dec 23rd 2011 the Judge had their adoption hearing and finalized the adoption. I wasn't notified of the Judge’s decision of the Dec 21st hearing until Dec. 27th 4 days after my grandson was adopted.

I have now filed an Appeal for which the Appeal Judges granted a Full Briefing. And I have now filed my last response in that step. I now am waiting for them to make a decision. Then we were notified that they sent it straight through to the Supreme Court of Utah. We filed another briefing and have my Oral Argument on Oct 3rd 2012.

I am now to this day waiting for a ruling while my Grandson is growing up. I have not seen him since June 30th 2011. I have tried so many things to make my story public but nothing has worked. These kind of things need to BE STOPPED. I am sure there is so many stories of families that this has happened to and they have just had to walk away.

Most if not all do not have the kind of resources (ie money) needed to fight this kind of thing including me, I will be paying for this the rest of my life. And “All of them know it". We need people with resources to step up and HELP with these case so they can be fought and won. The more cases that are won in these matters will make a difference to the families that come after us. And then change can happen!!! There is sooo much more to this case and I would really appreciate it if you would sit down with me and or my Attorney to hear more about my story.
P.S. We also have a YouTube video called "Help Save Christian From DCFS And The Courts In Utah"


and I have a FB page called "Save Christian" https://www.facebook.com/pages/SAVE-Christian/298644393492886?id=298644393492886&sk=info That I update with things that are happening with the case.

Arizona’s state sanctioned kidnap-for-profit scheme

Injustice-lights-framed-dreamstime_xs_19885693My name is Karla Johnson and my family is committed to expose Arizona’s state sanctioned kidnap-for-profit scheme and the kidnapping of my three grandsons, Isaiah, Wilfredo and Josiah to plunder federal funds.

Our family fell victim, as many families here in Arizona to the corruption of unlicensed, untrained CPS social workers who write fraudulent reports to the court, commit fraud and perjury ‘under oath;’ and police officers who break into your home and unlawfully seize children without a warrant or a court order; the willful malicious prosecution of my daughter, Sara, the mother of these boys by Arizona Attorney General, Tom Horne; corrupt judges who violate their oath of office and commit TREASON while suppressing my daughters exculpatory evidence … Specifically, doctor’s reports that counter the false allegations by CPS and continued to allow the state to kidnap these children; court-appointed attorneys appointed by the Public Defender’s Office violated the AZ Rules of Professional Conduct when they refused to submit these doctor’s reports, and other medical evidence that prove CPS’ allegation of “medical neglect of seizures” was false.

My youngest daughter Sara, the mother of these boys was targeted by CPS as a vulnerable single mother. CPS supervisor, Rhonda Cash did not like it when I supported my daughter’s claim of innocence that Isaiah was not medically neglected and on May 4, 2009 CPS had Phoenix police officers detain Sara and myself, while other officers broke into our home to unlawfully seize Isaiah. They threatened Sara’s older sister, Erica and I with arrest. Rhonda Cash, made her personal VENDETTA against me very clear when she told to my daughter “I am taking your son because your mother pissed me off;." She promised me that fateful day she that would make sure I would NEVER see Isaiah again!! Subsequently CPS workers unlawfully seized Sara’s second son, Wilfredo in Oct. 2009 and third son Josiah in June 2011 directly from the hospitals, right after their birth stating that they were taking them because they “already had Isaiah.”

We filed several motions containing doctor’s reports which prove CPS’ allegations are false in all AZ courts - Superior Court, Court of Appeals – Division One, and the AZ Supreme Court. Courts altered records and clerks denied my daughter, Sara her 1st Amendment right to “petition government for redress of grievances” when they falsely claimed that she is NOT a party to the case! Eventually, we filed a federal Civil Rights Complaint in the US District Court, which Magistrate Michelle Burns unlawfully dismissed before we served summons to the Defendants and before a jury trial. Our appeal to the Ninth Circuit was denied as circuit judges, Schroeder and Tashima also issued their ruling before we filed our opening brief and they used fraud and the threat of financial and punitive action if we didn’t drop the case.

All in all Twenty three state and federal judges willfully suppressed and disregarded my daughter’s doctor’s reports which refuted CPS’ false allegations and acted outside of their authority, violated our constitutionally protected right to due process and our civil rights, committed fraud in their orders when they repeated CPS’ false allegations as fact to assist the Attorney General Tom Horne with the malicious prosecution of my daughter, my family to take my grandchildren for profit, children who were NEVER abused nor neglected.

We presented this evidence, reported these crimes to Governor Brewer, Clarence Carter the Director of the Arizona Department of Economic Security/CPS, other governmental authorities including our own Arizona Legislators, and we submitted a Presentment for Indictment to the Maricopa County Grand Jury, all of which have blocked our efforts to expose the kidnapping of my grandsons and therefore have guilty knowledge and have become accessories after the fact pursuant to 18 USC 3 and 18 USC 4.

A Forensic Investigator, Zed McLarnon has completely researched our case, and the District Attorney Bill Montgomery’s lead investigator, Detective Alan Walker both concur that Dr. Chapman’s report of June 18, 2009 should have put to rest CPS’ original false allegation of medical neglect - Isaiah should have been returned, and his brothers should have never been removed. Det. Walker further stated on Aug. 13, 2012 – these boys are going to be returned and CPS workers are going to jail.

Currently, Detective Alan Walker in collusion with Bill Montgomery have purposely stalled our Criminal Investigation as Det. Walker called me on Sept. 12, 2012 and threatened me with arrest in violation of 18 USC 1512. The recording of his threats can be found at http://tinyurl.com/b7pfrp5

A forensic documentary by Zed McLarnon with all of the details of our case is posted on YouTube “Kidnapping in Arizona” at http://tinyurl.com/cb5eydt , and our evidence is posted on www.JusticeforFamilies.us/sara.html web site for all to see.

Our Constitutionally protected rights guarantee our right to be free from state tyranny and government corruption. Our God given right, our natural rights, protected by the Constitution guarantees our right to parent our children and our right to be secure in our own homes. Our fight for justice will continue until my grandsons are returned home.



The state-sanctioned kidnapping of Sara Ybarra-Johnson’s three sons under color of law – human trafficking of children for profit!

Forensic investigator, expert witness and documentary filmmaker, Zed McLarnon, and www.JusticeforFamilies.us expose Arizona’s kidnap for profit racketeering scheme with supporting Exhibits posted at www.JusticeforFamilies.us/sara.html that reveal the crimes used to kidnap Sara Ybarra-Johnson’s three sons under color of law, including:
- false allegations of abuse and perjury by Child Protective Services;
- malicious prosecution, suppression of evidence and subornation of perjury by Attorney General Tom Horne;
- suppression of exculpatory evidence, alteration of court documents and rulings based in fraud by over twenty state and federal judges,
- and public defenders that refuse to submit their clients’ evidence to unlawfully remove children from parents they know to be innocent – to plunder federal funds that drive the abuse industry - the human trafficking of children for profit.

Zed uses evidence to trace the cover up of the court crimes and kidnapping of Sara’s three boys in Maricopa County courts, CPS and the AG Tom Horne’s Office through federal courts, the Dept. of Justice, the US House Judiciary and Oversight Committees to Congress, Attorney General Eric Holder and President Obama.

Barack and Michelle Obama kept $15.5Million of the campaign contributions from lawyers and law firms (their biggest contributors), judges, police officers, CPS workers, court personnel social workers across the country that profit from the Abuse and Divorce Industries and the funding that drives them, the Violence Against Women Act and the Child Support Incentive Grant that McLarnon discovered in the mid-1990’s.